Airline company profile: Air Mauritius
Air Mauritius is an airline based in Mauritius and headquartered in Air Mauritius building Port Louis, Mauritius. It's identified by the IATA code MK, ICAO MAU and callsign AIRMAURITIUS. Air Mauritius operates about 62 flights covering 39 routes, of which 2 domestic routes and 37 international routes. Airports served by Air Mauritius are 21; of which 2 are domestic airports and 19 international airports. The airline operates in 13 countries, among which the best-served are the following: Mauritius, India, South Africa, Reunion. The best-served national cities (Mauritius) are Plaisance, Rodrigues Is. The best-served international cities are Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Chennai - Madras, Paris, Cape Town. The longest flight offered by the company is Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Int (Plaisance) -> London Heathrow (London) of 9779 km, while the shortest flight is Gillot (St Denis de la Reunion) -> Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Int (Plaisance) of 229 km. Next you will find some tables showing the most significant data about the airline Air Mauritius, among which baggage information, weight and size of hand luggage, contact information and information about assistence service and the fleet, reviews about the airline company, check-in information, flight status, offers and promotions. In the table "Best-served airports by the airline company", click on the relative icons to discover outbound and inbound flights from the selected airport or use the search form to discover all flights offered by Air Mauritius. For more information about the airline, please refer to the official website or wiki page.
Airbus A330 (2)
Airbus A340 (6)
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Int (Plaisance)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (Kuala L...
- Changi (Singapore)
- Madras International (Chennai - Madras)
- Charles De Gaulle (Paris)
- Cape Town International (Cape Town)
- Antananarivo (Antananarivo)
- St Pierre dela Reunion (St Pierre dela Reun...
- Jomo Kenyatta International (Nairobi)
- Indira Gandhi Intl (New Delhi)
- Gillot (St Denis de la Reunion)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International (Mumbai)
- Hong Kong International (Hong Kong)
- Beijing Capital Int. (Beijing)
- Durban International (Durban)